Is there a way to enter that a QSL has been sent, WITHOUT
entering a specific date?  I'm the guy with 12K+ manual entries
under way and I have no idea when most QSL's were sent ...only=20
that they were.  In most cases they were "stockpiled" and sent to
bureaus at intervals.  I suppose a "ghost" date could be entered ..??

I think a simple "SENT" field with "Y/N" would be better than having
to enter a specific date.

73! Ken Kopp - K0PP
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
or=20
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

multipart/alternative
  text/html
The reason this message is shown is because the post was in HTML
or had an attachment.  Attachments are not allowed.  To learn how
to post in Plain-Text go to: http://www.expita.com/nomime.html  ---