Bob,

You're right about DX4WIN 6.01 following the standard.  I looked at the
documentation again and read it correctly this time.    Thanks.  I still have a
problem.  SO2R seems to working correctly.  Radio control is switched at the
appropriate times. The correct frequencies and modes are sent to the software,
etc, but I still get a constant sidetone on the selected radio no matter what I
do, as long as two radios are defined.  In the File|Preferences|Control section
my only options are LPT1 for CW Keyer Interface and LPT1 for Radio 1/2 signal.
My control box is connected to LPT1 and works fine with other software.  I'd
like to find out if anyone else has used 6.01 with a DX Doubler.

Thanks again,

Roger, W1EM