At 10:29 PM 7/18/2003, Dean Norris K7NO asked :

>How would I create a listing of countries worked in the order they were
>worked?  I think it would be interesting to see that.  I did it once with
>my old home brew dBase log but can't find the list.

Something I would be curious about also.  Actually, you presented an
interesting challenge, so I took you up on it.

You can do it with an Excel spreadsheet.  Export the log to comma-delimited
format, including the DXCC entity prefix (probably easiest to create a
logbook report with only Prefix column and write to a .CSV file).  There is
a function in Excel which will allow you to copy the unique entries from a
column (in this case, the DXCC entity prefix) to another column.

   Data -> Filter -> Advanced Filter -> Copy to another location, unique
records only

These will be in the same order from top to bottom, so it should accomplish
what you want.

73 - Jim AD1C

p.s. I don't know what to do if your logbook has more than 65K entries,
since Excel can't create a spreadsheet with that many rows. I guess you
could filter out the "K" prefix contacts and put that one back in manually.

p.p.s. Here's how my list came out () == running count

Prefix
K  (1)
VE
Z2
KP4
KH6
V7
LU
HC
YV
XE
ZL
KC4
ZS
ZP
D2
OE
DL
YU
Y2
LY
HB
8P
KZ5
CX
OA
PY
CE
EA9
J6
HA
GU
HK
KH8
TI
KP2
6Y
YN
YS
EL
J8
VP9
CU
PJ2
C6
EA
ZF
ON
SM
OH
HV
HI
C3
IS
PA
OK/D
5Z
OZ
4X
GM
EA8
LZ
CO
YO
S7
EM
A4
SP
YL
LA
GW
JA
KL7
HP
SV5
CT
HR
6W
9L
V4
3D2
C2
VP2V
ER
YJ
CP
HB0
V2
KG4
UA9
EP
UA
UN
EX
EU
ES
GI (100)
J5
VP6
LX
EI
GD
SV
J7
UA2
9H
4J
EA6
SV9
OH0
5H
JT
FY
VK
KH5
T7
4U/IT
FO
C5
UK
VP2M
KH2
OX
TF
PZ
4L
CT3
A9
GJ
FG
VP5
5V
9J
7X
HK0
VP8
JD/M
J3
ZD7
DU
S2
YB
XF4
CE0A
CN
3DA
D4
KH4
HH
ZL8
HC8
FM
9Y
PJ5
CE0Z
PY0F
TG
TU
ST0
V5
P2
FH
AP
VU
KH7
ZK1/S
FS
3B8
5T
ZD8
HZ
EK
KH0
ZB
FO/C
TI9
VP2E
SU
FP
FT/Z
TR
JD/O
4U/UN
5W
TK
H4
V3
OJ0
7P
9G
YK
OD
ST
8R
T32
5N
JW (200)
D6
3B9
J2
ZC4
HS
VK9M
TA
4S
ZL7
9K
VP8/H
KP1
ZS9
JY
OY
XT
9V
3V
FW
5B
8Q
T2
T30
EZ
3X
T5
KP5
EY
VQ9
V8
1S
HL
4K2
FT/X
9M2
YV0
A1
3B6
FK
CY0
YI
ZK2
SY
ZK1/N
A2
CY9
3C
KC6
8Z4
FR
TL
9Q
PY0T
A7
VK9N
TZ
KH9
TJ
ZS8
FR/G
9M6
KH3
ZK3
9U
A3
XX9
TY
3A
HK0/B
FR/T
HK0/S
VR2
FR/J
5X
V6
VK9L
VK9Z
1A0
9X
XZ
TN
S9
BV
9N
3C0
VK9C
FT/W
HK0/M
VP8/O
CE0X
BY
P4
7Q
ZL9
KH5K
T31
4J1
3W
5U (300)
3D2/R
S0
PY0P
JX
T33
A6
TT
XW
3Y/B
ZD9
A5
XU
3D2/C
7O
ZS0
C9
YA
ZA
VP8/G
T9
S5
9A
Z3
VK9X
VP8/S
5R
ET
E3
VU7/L
KH1
OM
OK
3Y/P
5A
VK0/H
H40
FO/A
FO/M
BV9
E4
VK0/M
FK/C
4W1
P5
VP6/D (345)

USA +978-251-9933, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, http://www.ad1c.com
PGP Fingerprint: D8E2 3D78 339F A7F1 8C13  1193 B5D1 4FB6 79D1 70DC