On 15 Mar 2003 Dick Flanagan wrote:

> At 08:06 AM 3/15/2003, someone wrote:
>  >XP has an Internet time function built-in.
>
> As far as I can tell, the automatic XP time synchronization is fixed at
> once each week with no means of reducing the time interval.  Too bad D4
> won't work.  It seems like a much more flexible application.
>
> 73, Dick
> --
> Dick Flanagan W6OLD NV SM
> E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

There is a utility called xp_time_sync.zip, that modifies the
Registry to chance the time interval of XP time updates. I have mine
set for every 3 hours. If you can't find that prgram on the web, I
can email it, as an attachment, to anyone who wants it.
Barry W2UP--
Barry Kutner, W2UP              Internet: [EMAIL PROTECTED]