From: "k0pp" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <dx4win@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Sunday, March 23, 2003 10:28 AM
Subject: [Dx4win] QSL sent info

Hello all ...

I'd be pleased to just be able to sort for QSL's sent
by a simply "Y" or "N", as the program now does with
received "Y" or "N".  The date the card was sent is of
no interest.

Because I'm entering OLD logs (1951 to date) I'm
having to enter "01-01-51" as the QSL date, hoping
it will be of some use to AT LEAST tell me a QSL has
been sent.  Trust me ... when you've typed 010151
12K times, you'll know where the keys are!

73! Ken Kopp - K0PP
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
or
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

multipart/alternative
  text/html
The reason this message is shown is because the post was in HTML
or had an attachment.  Attachments are not allowed.  To learn how
to post in Plain-Text go to: http://www.expita.com/nomime.html  ---