From: "Larry Gauthier" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <dx4win@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2003 15:00
Subject: [Dx4win] Using 2 LPT ports on Windows XP

> I am using DX4WIN 6.02 on Windows XP, and am having trouble getting the
parallel port drivers to work against any LPT port other than LPT1 (the port
built into my Dell computer). I have a TopTenDevices antenna selector, and
an ARS rotor control card - both of which use an LPT port for communication
to DX4WIN. When I configure either of them to use LPT1, they work properly;
when I configure either of them to use LPT3, DX4WIN reports a comm error
trying to access the port.

> My second LPT port, defined as LPT3 on a ByteRunner card, seems to install
and configure properly under XP, but DX4WIN cannot "find" it. Is anyone else
using a dual-LPT port configuration on XP? Is it working properly for you?
Do I have to do anything weird to get this working?