Hello to everyone from So California.  I have been using DX4WIN for a =
few years but have always had the same problem.I use the QRZ CD for =
getting all my address.  When I have a call highlighted I hit F3 and the =
address comes up but only 3 lines.  Most DX stations  have 4 lines with =
the 4th one being the country.  I don't know if this problem has been =
covered before or am I the only one with this problem.  I checked this =
at a  friends qth and he has the same problem.  Is it me or what?
Many thanks to all that are going to tell me what I am doing wrong.
Larry - K6YUI -
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.scdxc.org=20

---