To N2LA:

Sequenced print is set to the same order you checked the Cfrm field in the
QSOs.  It is intended to print answering cards in the same order you
received them, i.e. the same order you put in a pile the return envelopes,
so you will easily put the return card into the correct envelope.  Is
should be nice for QSL managers.

(I hope I expressed it clear... :-)

73 de Isidro, EA8NQ