Happened to me too.  Here is Paul's reply:

John,

Group names are part of the log. A way to loose the group names
is to export a log, and import into a new one.

When you have a log with group names in it, proceed as follows:
1. Keep backup information!!
2. Open the log with the groups in it.
3. Delete all QSOs in that log
4. Use the File | Import | Merge DX4WIN log to add your most recent
log.
5. Save the log under a new name

Paul

It worked! They all came back.

At 03:15 PM 9/1/03 -0400, you wrote:
>Paul, I don't know why, but none of my recent appends are being posted to
>the reflector.  Please see if there is a way this can be fixed.
>
>This was one of my recent appends:
>
>While preparing to do a DXCC submission, I discovered I've lost all my
Group
>definitions.  And, if I search for a group number, it is not found in the
>database.
>
>I went back on saved logs and found that the one saved on 8/5/2003 has the
>info OK, newer ones do not.
>
>What happened?  Is it because of moving to the new Country file?  Did I do
>something wrong?
>
>What can I do to recover the lost groups? Where is the group info stored?
>
>I can't just merge the newer QSO records into the old file, because many
>QSLs were received and logged during August.
>
>Any ideas appreciated.
>
>John, K2CIB

Paul van der Eijk (KK4HD)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]