Hello everyone.
This is a test to make sure that  I am finally back on the reflector. I
changed to a DSL service on January 6th. I unsubscribed the reflector using
my old e-mail address and server. I tried to subscribe to the list again
with my new address and server. For some reason, the robot would not let me
subscribe with my new address until today. I have no idea why it would not
respond to my request for over a month. I did not change anything in my set
up. But, I tried it again today and it says I am subscribed again.

73    Dick  KS0M

Richard C. "Dick" White        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Fulton,  MO. 65251

Amateur Radio Station - KS0M   (ex WB0WLX / KC0MY )
ARRL  Honor Roll / CW  -  5BDXCC / CW  #3295
Life Member American Radio Relay League