Hi All,

Is there  a way to fill in empty fields in DX-4win after importing data =
from contestlogging software.
eg. I had data imported after using N1MM-logger. When opening the =
logbook window i notice some fields like state,grid, name etc.. are left =
blank.
I could fill in these blanks manualy but this takes too mutch time. I =
wonder if this can be done automatically ?
Any help will be welcome. Thanks in advance.
73' de ON4ATW Theo.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

multipart/alternative
  text/html
The reason this message is shown is because the post was in HTML
or had an attachment.  Attachments are not allowed.  To learn how
to post in Plain-Text go to: http://www.expita.com/nomime.html  ---