Hello everybody,
I would appreciate any suggestions or comments on how to setup
CW interface. I have Win2K + FT-920 perfectly working with DX4WIN through COM1.
Now I am trying to use LPT1 for PTT and CW keying.
Everything seem to be working fine, except there is no PTT delay, it works just
like QSK. I maxed out the 255 delay number, but no change.
Is there a hidden setting to check or is it a bug?
If I use my WriteLog with this setup, everything is working flowless - there is
an adjustable delay on PTT etc., but not in DX4WIN ???
Thank you in advance  es 73
Vlad, N0STL

multipart/alternative
  text/html
The reason this message is shown is because the post was in HTML
or had an attachment.  Attachments are not allowed.  To learn how
to post in Plain-Text go to: http://www.expita.com/nomime.html  ---