From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Rick Graham
Sent: Sunday, March 21, 2004 9:52 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED] Qth. Net'
Subject: [Dx4win] Differences of versions

SORRY! I forgot to change the subject!

Having downloaded the new demo of DX4WIN (I am an owner of 3.05), I see
no difference in the cosmetics of the program or too many feature
changes.

Can someone point me to a site or tell me the differences between the
new version and 3.05 and why I might be persuaded to upgrade as my
current version does exactly what I want it to do? :)

73 DE AI3W, Rick