Hello all,

Just to make it absolutely clear...

I do not, have not and do not intend to do any support thru reflector requests.

As it has always been in the past, if you want or need support, send an
email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The first time I had anything sent directly to the 'support' address
regarding a packet connection problem was on 31 May (today.)  The inference
in the email, which I have seen posted here, was that support was asked for
a week ago, but not given.  This is not the case.
If you want help, ask, but you do actually need to ask.

I do not have time to monitor the reflector, and I don't.  I just catch up
on events when I get the time.
The reflector is intended for the users for their DX4WIN discussions, and
not any official email route to me.  I may eventually see the email, but it
may not be in a timely manner.

Have a good holiday.

Steve

-Steve Bookout, NR4M (ex NJ4F)
Rapidan Data Systems

'DX4WIN...The way logging programs should be!'
Free demo at http://www.dx4win.com