Bob,

I was just playing around with this.  I think it doesn't work the way
you are expecting.

In the Preferences under Ext Data you need to have

http://www.qrz.com/ in the Callsign lookup address field and

http://www.qrz.com/callsign?qsl= in the QSL Manager Lookup Address field.

When you hit F3 with a call in the Callsign field it brings up a
Callsign / Mgr lookup window.  The callsign you are looking up is in the
Callsign field.  Pressing enter opens a browser window to QRZ.com and
will look for a QSL Manager for that callsign.  Since W3PT does not have
a QSL manager it returns QSL Contact information Not Found.  If you put
W3PT in the QSL Mgr field of the Callsign / Mgr lookup window and press
enter it will bring up the address from QRZ.com.

Try placing DU3NXE in the Callsign window and pressing F3.  It will open
the Callsign / Mgr lookup window.  Then press enter to open a browser.
It will show the QSL manager as W3HNK.

Hope this helps.

73,

Alan  N5NA