Hi,

I had the same experience, but in my case
it happened on a Windows XP machine, and
it occured just as I added a new "user account"
on the machine. If I run from the newly added
account, all is fine, but when I try to start
dx4 from the old account, I get this error.
Though it's perfectly OK to run from the new
account, I will try the fix you suggest.

73

/Mats, SM3LGO