From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Tue Sep  7 09:56:21 2004
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Barry )
Date: Tue Sep  7 09:59:43 2004
Subject: [Dx4win] Previous QSLs

Another way to do it is with the Logbook window.  When you Search on
the call in questioin, it will bring up all the past QSOs with that
station.  When I am responding to Buro cards, I find this is the
quickest way to respond to many cards, using the F2 key.  For
multiple QSOs on one card, after hitting F2, the QSO window clears
for the next search if entering another callsign, but the logbook
window stay intact with the current call, allowing you to double
click on the next QSO to confirm.
73,
Barry W2UP