Hello !

I just found out I am having problems with the new v6.03 on PSK
I have never had any problems with DX4WIN, but since the update
I haven't been much active on the modes.

Today I tried the PSK and to my suprise can't get it worked with Double Click
in receive window,
it send a lot of garbage to my logging window, once in the while it actually
gets a right call, but
mostly just no sence words into the logging windonw in real mode.

Does any one have had the same problem ? am I overseing something wich should
be activated or
is it just a bug on the program.

I have used the previous v6.02 without probles for years....

Now please I need help on this one.

Double Click in receive window

 When double clicking in the receive window, the 'word' under the cursor will
be analyzed and entered in the QSO window. The field that will be used to store
the text depends on the selected text. A double click on a callsign will start
entering QSOs in real-time; the other fields will only be used when you are
entering QSOs in real-time already.

Tnx.
Carlos - LA9PJA/JW9PJA