Ken, this sounds vaguely familiar.  Make sure the data info (calls,
etc.) are in the root directory (C:\) and not the programs directory
(C:\Program files).

73, Joe

Ken Kopp - KOPP wrote:

>Hello all,
>
>I've just upgraded from 6.02 to 6.03 and all appears to be OK,
>except ...
>
>I have the Buckmaster CD data loaded onto my hard drive,
>and the call look-up feature worked/works OK in the 6.02
>version, but doesn't display an entered call in the 6.03
>version.
>
>Am I missing something that's most likely totally obvious?
>
>73! Ken Kopp - K0PP
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>or
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]

From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Thu Sep 16 11:50:46 2004
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (JohnD)
Date: Thu Sep 16 11:52:30 2004
Subject: [Dx4win] QSL printing

Garry,

I have the same issue with RAC 2004 with respect to getting address labels.
What I do is, is to enter the call in the QSL manager window and then hit F3
to get the data from RAC. I then select the portion of the data I want to
use for the address and copy it using cntrl C and then close the RAC data
window.  Then in the QSL manager window, I hit cntrl E and paste the address
data that I copied previously.  This works, but is pretty cumbersome. If you
find a better way, I sure would like to know about it. I am thinking that it
is this way because there is a lot of extraneous data that comes from RAC
that is not pertinent to the needed address.  You can see this below with
W1AW info brought up from RAC.

W1AW
ARRL HQ Operators Club
David G Sumner