At 04:13 PM 9/22/2004, Steve Sutterer wrote:

>I'm running v6.03, and importing logs from various contests that I logged
>on my Palm using GoLog. Once I have the QSOs imported, is there a way to
>change the QRP flag to "Y" for a group of QSO's (within a particular date
>range, for instance, selected using a filter), as well as overwrite some
>new text (ex. the contest name and related info) into the QSO Notes field
>for all the filtered (recently imported) qso's?

Only certain "multiple QSO flag" operations are supported, QRP is not one
of them.

I could fix the QRP QSOs for you if you sent me the .DXQ file for those
QSOs.  I think the "contest name and related info" would be too much, however.

- Jim

USA +978-251-9933, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, http://www.ad1c.com
PGP Fingerprint: D8E2 3D78 339F A7F1 8C13  1193 B5D1 4FB6 79D1 70DC