-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Carol Richards
Sent: 05 April 2005 01:03
To: dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Dx4win] problem with adif conversion

Hello....

I am using DX4WIN, ver 6.03 and have never had a problem. Recently, I
attempted to convert 6800 qsos that were made in CT 10.XXX. I went to the ct
reflector and downloaded C2A that was updated to the May 2004 version. The
conversion seemed to go smoothely until I noticed that only 2700 qsos were
changed...no errors. I attempted this several times without any change. I
then converted the bin file to ct9 and used the c2a again. Not much
improvement. When I used an older version of C2A, I got 5700 qsos converted
to ADIF format....the last 6 hours were not there. I have done many ADIF
conversions before and have never had this problem. In fact, I converted 3
smaller logs (about 600 qsos) and they went perfectly into ADIF an I was
able to put them into my database, merge them, etc. Has anyone else had this
problem with a very large file? Is there a fix?

Carol