Hi all,

I just looked over the DX4Win awards file that Hamad has been working
on, and it looks like he's done a very good job.  But, I noted that
the two big lighthouse awards were missing.  The Amateur Radio
Lighthouse Society (ARLHS), and the World Lighthouses On The Air
(WLOTA).  The ARLHS list is big, 10,000+, and unless you're chasing
lights you probably don't want it.  But, if you do, you can find it,
the WLOTA, the Canadian Islands Award (CIsA), and the Islands of
Scotland Award (IOSA) on my web page, along with instructions on how
to update the DX4Win.awd file.

I try to keep these files up-to-date, and you can check for the date
that I last updated them.  I'm due to update both the USIA and CIsA
files by the end of August.

My web page is at: http://home.neo.rr.com/tsarah/www/w8tts.html

73 - Ted - W8TTS

Hamad 9K2HN wrote:
> Hi,
>
>       I have worked hard to update dx4win.awd which contain all the
> custom award data, I updated JCC & JCG award and the Russian Island
> Award, also done some updates to the dx4win.tcp. If you are interested
> go to http://www.9k2hn.com and you will find it next to the DX4WIN link
> in the bottom of the page. what you have to do is backup your current
> files (dx4win.tcp & dx4win.awd) then unzip the file in your save
> directory and when it asks you to over wright say "yes" and restart you
> DX4WIN and every thing will be fine. let me know if you face any
> problems.
>

> de 9k2hn
> Hamad

Outgoing mail not scanned because I'd lie about it if I
was a virus sending this anyway.