At 07:24 PM 12/16/2005, Terry Dunlap wrote:

>Maybe I'm missing the obvious or maybe this has been covered before but
>I don't see how confirming a QSO by upload ever gets changed to checked.
>Shouldn't it change to a status of checked as soon as the upload confirmed
>field gets changed to yes?

No, Terry.  LoTW just means your QSO is confirmed.  You still have to
submit the QSOs via the LoTW web site to receive DXCC credit for them
(at between 15c to 25c per confirmation).

Then you have to MANUALLY update the status to Checked once ARRL
approves them.  There is no automation for that process.

USA +978-251-9933, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, http://www.ad1c.us