To the newcomer it may be a bit confusing the way approved shows up as
an asterick.

--- Jim Reisert AD1C <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Reports -> DXCC -> Summary
>
> Listing will show you the status by award and entity.  Categories are
> W(orked), M(ailed), C(onfirmed), S(ubmitted), A(pproved).  Just a
> single dot means never worked.
>
> -- Jim Reisert AD1C, 7 Charlemont Court, North Chelmsford, MA 01863
>  USA +978-251-9933, [EMAIL PROTECTED], http://www.ad1c.us

http://mail.yahoo.com
From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Mon Dec 19 16:06:39 2005
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Robert Larson)
Date: Mon Dec 19 16:11:15 2005
Subject: [Dx4win] DXCC

And for us old-timers the with less than  20/20 vision the difference
between the period and asterisk is a little to subtle and has caused
confusion here..   I  have asked for a change or at least the option to
change one. The asterisk would be fine if the period could be dropped
leaving it blank.

Bob
K2TK