-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Todd
Sent: 22 December 2005 15:25
To: DX4Windows
Subject: [Dx4win] Radio via USB port?

Hi group,

A friend of mine has a laptop, CT-17, & 756 Pro with a serial to USB
cable
converter (and DX4Windows of course).  Does anyone know how to setup the

radio interface with a USB port, or determine what port you are on?  Is
this
even possible?  He doesn't have a serial port available on the laptop,
hence
the USB cable.  I use a serial port so I've not run into this before so
thought I'd poll the experience of the group.
Thanks!

Todd
WM8C's Ham Links
www.wm8c.com