From: "Alan Zack" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Phillip Buckholdt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <dx4win@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Sunday, June 05, 2005 1:20 AM
Subject: Re: [Dx4win] Update QSO from CD

>I have the RAC on C:\ and use the GOLIST set for F3 lookups and it works OK
>for me.
>
> Phillip Buckholdt wrote:
>
>> HI
>>
>>     I waited until I got my 7.01 key, but still can't update a QSO from a
>> CD lookup . I have my Buckmaster on drive C:\ where I hit F3 to get the
>> data. When clicking on update QSO nothing happens. I thought the state,
>> county and grid fielsd were supposed to be filled. Any ideas or am i
>> missing something/
>>
>>     73 Phil
>>

> --
> Alan Zack
> Amateur Radio Station K7ACZ
> Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
> Quality Engineer, The Boeing Company, Retired
> Aviation Chief Warrant Officer, U.S. Coast Guard, Retired
> U.S. Coast Guard, Always Ready, Always There
> Every hour, Every day, Around the Clock and Around the World
> SEMPER PARATUS
> http://www.gocoastguard.com
> DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY

From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Sun Jun  5 10:24:11 2005
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Dick Flanagan)
Date: Sun Jun  5 10:36:40 2005
Subject: [Dx4win] feature need

At 12:44 AM 6/5/2005, J ALBU wrote:
 >Need a way to have an AUTO LOG ON to Internet connection.
 >Maybe an option to enable this option. (Who wants, enable it. Who don't want
 >leave it as it is now).
 >It is very frustrating to have to connect step by step every time I open
 >DX4WIN.

An alternative is to edit the dx4win.tcp file to move your favored site to
the top of the list.  Then all you have to do bring up the site list and
click Connect; the first site is automatically selected.

It isn't automatic, but it saves the sometime lengthy step of hunting for
and selecting the site before you can connect to it.

73, Dick
--
Dick Flanagan K7VC NV SM
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]