Hi Roger,

Whatever I've done, however I've stumbled upon it, my MicroHam Keyer,
DX4WIN 7.01 (Demo) and Icom 756 Pro work in FSK mode.

I'm still waiting for the key for 7.01 - but I've downloaded the program
and have it running in the demo mode.  I've previously configured MMTTY to
run FSK standalone - without DX4WIN.  DX4WIN (Demo) PREFERENCES window is
set to start MMTTY in the MMTTY folder.

My MicroHam keyer is configured with FSK and PTT using the same port (5 in
my case), and rig control is set to port 3.  When I click on one of the
pre-configured messages that appear at the bottom of the MMTTY window under
DX4WIN control, the transmission is in FSK mode, rather than AFSK.  (Note
that the canned "Start" message needs to be edited to add %X at the
beginning, or it will not enter the transmit mode.)

I'm not sure if there are any "subtleties" that I've stumbled upon, but it
does work in FSK mode.  I'm using the Beta 2.0 version of MicroHam's router
software - not sure if that makes any difference - you can download it from
their site.

Happy to help further if I can - email direct and we'll chat.

73,
Joe
WD?M