From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Sun Jun 19 09:06:36 2005
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Jim Reisert AD1C)
Date: Sun Jun 19 09:07:38 2005
Subject: [Dx4win] Isle of Rockall - IOTA EU-189

Isle of Rockall, IOTA EU-189 was activated last week for the first
time.  This was the last unreferenced IOTA in Europe.

Here is how to add it to DX4WIN:

 From the main DX4WIN menu, File -> Databases -> IOTA

Use Control-INSERT to create a new entry.  The IOTA will be "?????"
and the Full name will be "??Name??"

Click your mouse twice in the IOTA box, replace "?????" with
EU189.  The entry will be moved down to be the next one after EU188.

Click your mouse twice in the Full name box and replace "??Name??"
with "Isle of Rockall"

Click your mouse twice in the Longitude box and replace "0.00" with "-13.7"

Click your mouse twice in the Latitude box and replace "0.00" with "57.62"

If the entry looks correct, File -> Save Changes and Exit

This will be added to Release #21 of the country file.

USA +978-251-9933, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, http://www.ad1c.us