Yes, I noticed that you must hit F8 again or FILTER>SEARCH in the drop
down menu to insert a new call to search on.  In previous versions you
could just write over the call when it was high lighted in blue and
start a new search.  In previous versions I could search for a call in
the CALL SIGN box then just jump to the QSL MGR box and also look for
the call but not now.  When it acts weird like this all fields are
blank except there is a ZERO (0) in the ZONE box.  Now if I see a ZERO
in the ZONE box I know I have a faulty search and must hit F8 and
start over.  Makes for a lot more hits on the F8 key than previous
versions.  I still have ver 6.04 installed in a different sub
directory and tried over writing a call when it is high lighted blue
and starting a new search and it works but doesn't work in ver 7.01.

Larry Alkoff wrote:

> Checking a large number of bureau cards this evening, I had problems
> with the F8 function.
>
> When I hit F8 and enter the call _incorrectly_, the normal error message
> pops up.  However, when I correct the call the station is not found.
>
> To correct the error, I must hit F8 _again_ and, if I enter the call
> correctly, the log screen will come up.
>
> Has anyone else noticed this problem?
>
> Larry

Alan Zack
Amateur Radio Station K7ACZ
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
Quality Engineer, The Boeing Company, Retired
SEMPER PARATUS
http://www.gocoastguard.com
DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY