--- Pete Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I am attempting to produce a report that would have two columns, unique
> callsigns (that is only one record per callsign) and "notes for that
> callsign"  Is there any way to do this with the reporting capabilities
> currently built into DX4WIN?

Too easy!  Export your log to DX4WIN# format.  The .DXN file will have the info
you seek, first line is unique call, second line is callsign notes.

USA +978-251-9933, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, http://www.ad1c.us
From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Thu Mar 17 18:34:44 2005
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Jim Reisert AD1C)
Date: Thu Mar 17 18:38:25 2005
Subject: [Dx4win] DX4WIN.CTY Release 17 - first call

I have started working on DX4WIN.CTY version 17.  The changes will be much less
radical this time (almost all based on user feedback):

  http://www.ad1c.us/dx4win/history.htm#17

The QSL manager part is not up-to-date yet.

As always, please inform me of other changes as soon as possible.

USA +978-251-9933, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, http://www.ad1c.us