--- David Gould <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have just added my ADIF log from the WPX contest.
> I did a DXCC report before and after adding the 150 Qs.
> I see from the report I have worked 3 new countries overall and 11 new ones
> on 15m.
> Is there a simple way to find out what these new ones are?

Reports -> DXCC -> Needed listing.  Look for boxes with "W" and double-click on
them.

USA +978-251-9933, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, http://www.ad1c.us
From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Wed Mar 30 11:00:57 2005
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Joel Harrison)
Date: Wed Mar 30 11:03:02 2005
Subject: [Dx4win] DX Cluster Internet Connection

I'm experiencing a problem with my DX Cluster connection that I don't think
is related to DX4WIN, but maybe some of you have some advice.

Previously, I connected to the DX Cluster within DX4WIN via a dialup
internet connection and had no problems. Everything was fine.

A few months ago, I changed my internet service from a dialup connection to
a wireless network connection. It works great, I can connect fine, but after
a couple of minutes if there is no activity (no spots coming through) it
just goes to a dead state like it was disconnected. I can reconnect with no
problem but the same things happens again. During a contest weekend when
there are spots flying through quite often, it will stay connected the
entire weekend until the contest is over and activity dies and there are no
spots for a couple of minutes. This occurs regardless of which DX Cluster
network I connect to.

If I don't connect to a DX cluster but rather to one of the internet
connections like "25 spots @ OH2AQ" it runs forever with no problem.....of
course I only receive the spots and cannot post with that connection.

I've look all over for some "time-out" setting or related parameter that may
be causing the problem but I'm stumped.

It does the same thing on three different computers that are basically the
same...Pentium processor and Windows 98SE.

Again, while I don't believe it is a DX4WIN problem, maybe someone can help.

Any advice would appreciated.

73 Joel W5ZN