I use Custom Label 1 as my basic label template - but because of the
font sizes I choose to use it can only print one QSO per label. No
problems.

However, I also wanted a label template that would allow 3 QSOs' per
label.

So, I chose Custom Label 5 for the job.

All dimensions are EXACTLY the same for both templates, EXCEPT for the
font sizes.

My problem!!!!

By creating Custom Label 5, the font sizes on Custom Label 1 change, to
those of Custom Label 5. Or vice versa.

In other words, no matter how hard I try, I end up with TWO templates
that are EXACTLY the same.

If I try and 'force the issue, the label print program throws a wobbly,
and I have to replace the entire label print files.

Am I doing something wrong, or is there a (known) bug at work?

Any assistance would be appreciated.

But, and BTW, I think DX4Win is a terrific program.

Ernie Walls VK3FM
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]