I finally contacted the author of the .dll used in Dx4win and Moe advised me to
see if I had the latest version of the PSK .dll file. I only recently upgraded
to 7.01 version of Dx4win and I found that I had an older version included in
the program. The version of the .dll in the program was 1.1.5.0 and the newest
was 1.1.9.0. After downloading and installing the latest version from
http://www.qsl.net/ae4jy/pskcoredll.htm
all was well. I can just about print ESP now. Heckuva deal, works great.
This solved my problem but don't know if this should be a change for everyone
or not.
But anyway thanks to Moe and Steve for the help.
73  BILL-W5VW

No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.