From: "Jay Sewell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <dx4win@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Sunday, October 23, 2005 5:06 PM
Subject: RE: [Dx4win] Question on F3 Callsign Lookup

I have the  "http://www.qrz.com/"; in BOTH windows, callsign and manager.
If the manager box is left blank, nothing will  happen.  If the URL is in
BOTH windows, the F3 in the log entry window will bring up "Callsign / Mgr
lookup" window, in this window press Enter, and if you are online, the
QRZ.com window will appear and bring up the Call info that is in your
Callsign window in the log.

73 Jay W5SL

> 1. In Preferences, Ext Data, I entered "http://www.qrz.com"; in the
Callsign