From: "Peter Solly" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <dx4win@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Wednesday, April 26, 2006 21:25
Subject: [Dx4win] log splitting

> Help!! Want to separate my log by the year and save each as a separate
> file on a floppy disc. Thus having several small files viruses one large
> file.
> Have tried setting the qso range and using the filters to isolate part of
> the log, say for the year 2005. It works to a point but when I try to save
> it to a floppy the entire log file is saved.
> What am I doing wrong?
> Thanks for the help de VE3AD

From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Thu Apr 27 10:56:20 2006
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Joseph Young)
Date: Thu Apr 27 10:58:47 2006
Subject: [Dx4win] Custom Award WAE-CW Problem

The new DX4WIN.AWD found on the AD1C web site fixed this problem.
Thanks Jim and all others who helped.
Joe/W6RLL

DX4Win 7.01. I am making entries for the WAE CW award. The first two
on the list are
1A0 and 3A. Those two were found in the Custom Award Value drop down
list in the QSO
Window and were entered and recorded. Next is 4J1. I entered 4J1FS
and found that in the
Custom Award drop down list in the QSO Window there is no WAE CW
award to be selected.
That means that I am unable to proceed to the Value List to enter MVI.
Thanks for any help.
Joe/W6RLL