Hello gang, I am working my way through a huge box of QSL cards, and I have
two questions.

* A KL7 station in 'Kenai Peninsula County', although this is not one of the
4 possbile counties according to DX4WIN. Does anyone know what county this
represents?

* Printing labels.
I get a QSL from a station whom I QSO'ed two times, but the QSL is only for
one of those two contacts. I confirm the QSL'ed contact and put both label
fields to 'yes'. Then it prints two labels: one with the confirmed and
another with the unconfirmed QSO. How do I get ALL contacts on ONE label
regardless of confirmation status?

TNX / 73 de Franki ON5ZO