Rod, WC7N found a long-standing bug in the program.

The DX4WIN DXCC Listing *must* include Deleted countries.  Otherwise
the program doesn't work.  The old command-line version reports lots
of errors, the Windows version doesn't do this (it may report them,
but not to the window).

I'll have a fix for this sometime in the next few days.

Still looking to hear if anyone running any of these operating
systems has tried the Windows program yet:

         Windows 95
         Windows 98
         Windows ME
         Windows NT 4.0