I've released version 2.31 (beta), same URL:

    http://dx4win.ad1c.us/dx4wlotw.htm

Printed output should once again use fixed-width font, so columns will line up.
 The scaling is not 100% right, the text might be a little small on the page,
but should look "normal", i.e not tiny or giant.  Please let me know.  I have
to experiment on another printer at home which is quite different from the ones
at work.

73 - Jim AD1C

USA +978-251-9933, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, http://www.ad1c.us