From: "Steve-KF2TI" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <dx4win@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Friday, January 13, 2006 22:27
Subject: [Dx4win] 10-10

> running v7.01, have the most current awards files in the save
> directory.  Tried to enter a 10-10 number and it does not showe in
> the custome award window.
>
> Where's it go.  In fact, if you open the awd file, the first  award
> it the 10-10 but it does not show in the list
>
> a lot of the awards do not show.
>
> what am i doing wrong
>
> please comtact direct
>
> 73 es thanks
>
> Steve KF2TI

From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Sat Jan 14 08:53:01 2006
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Steve-KF2TI)
Date: Sat Jan 14 08:57:59 2006

Now this is scary, Larry (no ryhme intended)

I tried last night to confirm a qsl card for 4n5ja, rec;d via the
buro for a 1993!!!! contact on 10m.  No matter what I did, I could
not get award for 10-10 or to show the 10-10 number entry(value) box
even though the info on the screen matched showed 10m.  I couldn't
even see the cards ready for submission

I read your e-mail, went clicked on the award box, typed a "T" and
there it was!!??!!!!

Not going to question how or why, just that it is

Again, thank you (and than you Ernie) for getting back to me

HAve a good weekend

73  Steve KF2TI