Pete,

I doubt if there is any way to edit the ADIF import filter.

A couple of the ADIF tags I use when importing into DX4WIN are:

COMMENT ==> DX4WIN "Notes for this QSO"
NOTES ==> DX4WIN "Notes for this Call"
SRX ==> DX4WIN "Recvd"
STATE ==> DX4WIN "State"

You can use multiple ADIF COMMENT tags in one line.  DX4WIN just imports
all of them into the "Notes for this QSO" field and separates them with
a | .  I think the rest of them import to where you expect in DX4WIN.

73,

Alan  N5NA