Is there an easy way to replace psk to psk31? I have about couple hundred of
them marked PSK in the log, it's a pain to change them one at a time.

73, de Noel (OM) N3NZ
From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Mon Jul 17 13:30:30 2006
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Jim Reisert AD1C)
Date: Mon Jul 17 13:40:30 2006
Subject: [Dx4win] double import bug

--- Kostas SV1DPI <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> When import and adif file and after that import again a second one the
> program finish unexpectably. I think that the problem is from the previous
> version.

Kostas, does this happen when the ADIF is first imported into an empty log?

What option did you chose for existing QSOs:

 - stop
 - replace
 - ignore

I tried importing my CQWW VHF log into an empty DX4WIN log and could not
duplicate the problem.

USA +978-251-9933, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, http://www.ad1c.us
I import an adif file just downloaded from lotw in my log with the last
choice to confirm lotw qsls.
After that i import an adif from writelog with my 6m qsos (i use writelog to
manage the pileup on 6m when the band is open). Then the dx4win closes
without to import the adif file.
Kostas sv1dpi