From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, 7 March 2006 11:00 p.m.
To: John Shaw
Subject: RE: [Dx4win] Thanks but no success

John Said,
"Anyway I was getting the same error as you, couldn't figure it out till
just recently I read in the help files  under PTT delay "A zero value
indicates that PTT keying is not used". Sure enough mine was set at
zero, changed that and bingo now it all works fine."

What did you change the value of the delay to, so you got it to work
with all 3 modes?

I have RTTY and PSK31 working now but if I try CW out the same com port
then RTTY stops working but CW works.

MY setup is:
Omni VI+ Set to RTS high in DX4WIN 7.01 setup parameters
MMTTY Main software is on COM 7 an works fine as a stand alone program.
Also Writelog works very well w/MMTTY plugin on com 7.

DX4WIN Setup
RTTY set for PTT control w/ RTS
PSK31 set for com 7 RTS ( Won't key if set to PTT control)
CW set for none
RTTY and PSK31 work fine in DX4WIN with this configuration.

If I set CW for com7 delay 3 PTT DTR CW keying to RTS, CW works fine but
NO RTTY or PSK31 keying.

Thanks for all your comments and help on the reflector. I must have
something set wrong. I would like to have all 3 modes like you have.

73,
Wayne N2WK