Yes, I and others are aware of that.  However, you should be able to
tell what build is on the web site before downloading and installing
it.  If I just check the website and see version 7.02 is available I
don't know if that is the build I am currently running or if that is a
later build that has fixed some bugs.  The version history gives no
indication either.

73,

Alan  N5NA