Hi all,

When printing labels within DX4WIN, I notice two strange things.

1.      Each time I print I have to change paper size to A4 from letter??
(printer is set up as A4). Even after changing to paper size A4, it reverts
to regular on next print run of labels.

2.      Each time I print, having previously set up font size and marked as
bold, the label wants to print as regular and I have to change to Bold??
Again after changing to bold, upon next print run it has reverted to
regular??

Never had this problem before with earlier versions and I haven't changed
the computer? Any ideas??

73's de Tony G8DQZ