From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Sun May 21 12:41:56 2006
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Paul van der Eijk)
Date: Sun May 21 12:47:20 2006
Subject: [Dx4win] Newbie User Question on Importing

Mark,

Version 7.02 just released and a free upgrade for you will do two things for
you in this context.
1. It removes the seconds from the time comparison between the two logs

2. It creates a text file containing the basic info about the QSOs that were
   confirmed in the ADIF file but could not be found in your existing log.

--Paul