Hi all,

Just getting into this program. Looks really FB! This marks the very first
time (aside from contest logs) that I've done them electronically. At this
point, I'm still in the beginning stages of entering fairly sizeable amounts
of "off line" QSO data. While doing this, I've run across cards from days
when I held other calls. What is the best way to handle this?

Should I keep separate logs for these former calls? (Can I even do that with
a single dx4win license?) That does seem like it would be the way to go. But
that leads to the secondary question of award tracking. Is it possible to
generate a master report showing my standings that include the
countries/entities, etc worked with not only the current call, but the prior
ones as well?

Tnx es 73,

Ian, K5ZM
?