From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Sun Oct 15 18:42:58 2006
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Ricardo Navarrete)
Date: Sun Oct 15 18:45:34 2006
Subject: [Dx4win] Ft-2000

Hi there!!

Can i run rig control with ft-2000?? or i need a controller or something else??

Thanks!
From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Mon Oct 16 12:08:27 2006
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (G4IRN)
Date: Mon Oct 16 12:14:05 2006

Ricardo

I use V6.04 of DX4Win with my FT-2000 with no extra hardware, just the cable
between the rig's CAT port and the PC's serial port.

The radio file is available in the FILES section of the FTdx9000_FT-2000 Yahoo
user group. You need to save this file in the RADIOS directory of DX4Win then
select the radio in your DX4WIN preferences. You will need to set RTS high in
DX4Win OR set menu option 29 on the FT-2000 to RTS OFF for it to work.

Hope this help,

John, G4IRN.

.