Jim Reisert AD1C wrote:
> At 05:05 PM 6/9/2007, Larry Alkoff wrote:
>
>> I have made 4 LOTW submissions but have just realized the ADI files
>> that were signed and sent to ARRL only cover approx 3,000 qsos of my
>> 16,000 qsos.  I don't know what went wrong.  Every qso of mine is
>> marked Upload Y.
>>
>> Would this work to fix it?
>>
>> Go to QSO > Multiple QSO perations > Set Upload Date   to blank.
>> This assumed DX4Win will let me blank out all the dates.
>>
>> Then make a new submission which would have some duplicates
>> that, hopefully, wouldn't confuse LOTW.
>
> This should work, LoTW will just replace the previous QSOs with the dupes.
>
> 73 - Jim AD1C

Thanks Jim.  I tried that and am ready to submit.
You are always very helpful.

Larry

--
Larry Alkoff N2LA - Austin TX
Using Thunderbird on Linux
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Rick Borken)
Date: Tue Jun 12 09:08:05 2007
Subject: [Dx4win] import contest log and then upload to LOTW using 7.03?

I wonder if anyone else has seen this since upgrading to version 7.03.

I have my preferences set so that the upload to LOTW flag is set to Y for
all my QSOs. In the past, when I imported a contest log into DX4WIN, this
flag would be set to Y for all the imported QSOs. Then when I wanted to
upload QSOs to LOTW, the contest QSOs, as well as non-contest QSOs which had
been entered directly into DX4WIN, would all be included in the upload. Now,
when I do this, it appears that the contest QSOs do not in fact have the
upload flag set to Y, so that they were not included in the upload. The QSOs
which were entered directly into DX4WIN do have the flag set to Y however.

I can work around this, but having the upload flag set to Y is certainly a
convenient feature. Is this a bug in 7.03?

73, Rick K0XB