From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Tue Jun 26 12:51:51 2007
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Jim Reisert AD1C)
Date: Tue Jun 26 12:57:34 2007
Subject: [Dx4win] FT-450 and DX4WIN

Hi Vic,

I don't think you're the first person to mention problems with Kenwood radios
using split.  Are you running the latest DX4WIN 7.03?

73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, http://www.ad1c.us
From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Tue Jun 26 16:33:12 2007
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Jim Reisert AD1C)
Date: Tue Jun 26 16:38:51 2007
Subject: [Dx4win] DX4WIN and Keep-Alive (telnet)

Hi Folks,

I can verify that DX4WIN does have a keep-alive function for telnet DX cluster
connections.  You can read more about it on this web page:

    http://dx4win.ad1c.us/cluster.htm

We had Qwest DSL, and now Comcast Broadband at the new QTH in CO, and my DX
cluster connection does NOT stay up by itself.  Using the keep-alive
functionality described on the web page, I can maintain a full-time connection.

I also found that DX4WIN's keep-alive function caused some problems with CC
Cluster, but Lee VE7CC fixed the problems relatively quickly.

I hope to update the DX4WIN.TCP file some time this weekend, but I've been
saying that for a couple of weeks now.  I might get to the country file also.

Jim Reisert AD1C, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, http://www.ad1c.us