From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Mon Mar 26 12:46:21 2007
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Les Kalmus)
Date: Mon Mar 26 18:12:01 2007
Subject: [Dx4win] MULTIPLE_QSO_OPERATIONS

Multiple QSOs Operation|Set Upload Date|Yes|Date Entry (if you want a
different date from today). Did a test which worked for me in V7.02.15.

If what you really want to do is an upload, do an upload which will set
the date. Then process the output file for uploading. If you don't want
an upload, discard the output file.

Les